Chickpea Salad with Avocado and Feta Cheese
- 1 15 oz. can Garbanzo, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 6 oz. Feta cheese, drained and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- Place the garbanzo beans in a large bowl. Add the onion, avocado, cheese and cilantro and mix well. Top with the lime juice and olive oil.
- Season with the sea salt and pepper.
NOTE: Salad can be made a day ahead of time, omitting the avocado. Add just before serving and season again to taste.