Fresh Mozzarella with marinated sun dried tomatoes and fresh basil
- 1 pound chilled mozzarella (you want it chilled so it is easier to cut)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons each chopped fresh parsley, chives and basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped sundried tomatoes
- Extra whole basil leaves for garnish
- Sliced Italian bread for serving
- Arrange overlapping slices of cheese in a shallow serving dish.
- Stir oil, herbs and tomatoes together and drizzle over cheese.
- Cover cheese with plastic wrap and let it marinate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Garnish with basil leaves and serve with sliced Italian bread.
- Next s