White Bean Dip with Beet Chips
White Beans with roasted garlic and fresh rosemary served with
thinly sliced fresh beets baked with olive oil and sea salt.
Like most beans, white varieties are typically very high in fiber. Usually between 10 and 11 grams per serving.
- 1 15 oz can of White Beans, rinsed and drained
- 5 cloves of garlic, smashed
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 sprigs fresh Rosemary, coarsely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place a small sauté pan over low heat, add oil, rosemary and garlic. Gently heat until warm and fragrant.
- Place beans in the bowl of a food processor. Add the oil, rosemary and garlic mixture and puree until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in a serving bowl and serve with warm pita bread, toast or vegetables.
Makes approx 3 cups